Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Blockchain
All You Need to Know About the Metaverse.Web 3.0. DEFI. NFTs
Cecil (CJ) John
BITCOIN, CRYPTOCURRENCY, BLOCKCHAIN, NFTS, DEFI, METAVERSE— THESE WORDS DESCRIBE THE NEW INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND THE BIRTH OF RADICALLY DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL CURRENCIES. WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
What do blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies mean for your financial future? Are cryptocurrencies just high-technology scams, or are they potentially lucrative sources of income? What are the implications of these cutting-edge technologies for your job, career, and prosperity?
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies can be immensely profitable, but you have to understand these technologies. In this book, Cecil (CJ) John introduces you to this new digital era in a simple, reader-friendly way. This enjoyable and authoritative guide will help you unravel the mysteries of this fast-growing new economy, including about this mysterious but ever more influential part of the economy, including answers to questions like these:
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- What are the best Cryptocurrencies for investing?
- What are the most effective ways to invest in Cryptocurrencies?
- What are the career opportunities in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency?
- What are the business opportunities in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency?
- What are the fundamentals of Blockchain?
- What is decentralized finance, and how can you profit from it?
- What are NFTS, and how can you create one? • What is Web 3.0 and why is it important?
- What is the metaverse and what’s Blockchain got to do with it?
- Will the government regulate Blockchain and Cryptocurrency?
- What is the relationship between digital money and morality?
There’s even more. This book shows how these revolutionary new technologies and digital currencies can transform society and economics, giving people more financial security and more say in creating and distributing money.
Cecil (CJ) John is a chartered architect, computer scientist, and author. He is the chief executive officer of virtualdeveloper.com, LLC, an information technology firm that has worked with some of the largest organizations in the world.